Bella Vista Epic
April Epic Ride:
FAST team mark your calendars for Saturday April 14th, 10:00 AM. It is time for another FAST Epic ride! For those of you who have not had the opportunity to ride one of our EPIC rides this is a must! It is not a race, it is a fun day of riding challenging trails. This is also our fund raiser to help generate some income to add to our tool shed and cover the cost of the live band and BBQ’s!
NOTE: This event is a FAST Fund Raiser and is open to FAST members. FAST membership is $20 per year, all members will be automatically entered in the Spring and Fall Epic Rides, and are invited to the BBQ and live band after each ride. All FAST members are also invited to the exclusive after party at the Friday night Slaughter Pen Jam Trials event as well as a host of other fine fun rides throughout the year!
This time we are switching it up and starting the ride at BLOWING SPRINGS PARK in BELLA VISTA, then riding to the Missouri side of 340 Town Center road in Bella Vista Then Riding BACK to Blowing SPRINGS!
We have a few options this year:
- Expert riders will ride the course clockwise leaving Blowing Springs and head north (very extreme terrain this direction about 25 miles)
- All other riders will ride the course counter clockwise heading toward Metfield golf course.(25 mile and 10 mile options)
- Any Experts wanting more mileage have the option to do a second loop or head over to Slaughter Pen after finishing the course
After leaving Blowing Springs park we will venture through a “diverse” trail system of improved deer trails, 4 wheeler trails, a little pavement and good old fashion hand cut single track and finally ending up on the Missouri state line before heading back.
BBQ and Live Band!
We will end up back at Blowing Springs after 25 miles for a BBQ dinner with a live band!
For now, decide if you plan on riding or if you just want to come out and enjoy the BBQ, Fun and Music. Please RSVP at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Give us the following info no later than Friday April 6th! (pretty please)
- How many riders you will bring (if any)
- How many total will be on hand for the BBQ dinner in Missouri